Sunday, April 3, 2016

Someone who fascinates you and why

Day 6 of the writing challenge and I haven't quit yet. Woo.

Here's the list: The Writer Circle's 30 day writing challenge.


Unlike yesterday's question, I like this one. I like it a lot. I especially like it because I knew who I'd be writing about instantly.

My daughter.

There are moments when I stare at her, wondering, questioning. I don't understand how her mind operates, I don't get what makes her tick. I don't know why she does the things she does. I don't.

There are times when I've joked about wishing that I could shrink myself down, crawl into her ear and take a look around in her head. I wonder what it is like in there.

She fascinates me completely and entirely because I don't understand her. I never have. I probably never really will. 

Fortunately, all I need to do is ask my husband.

He gets her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts