Saturday, April 2, 2016

A place you would live, but have never visited

Day 5. What?

This is a strange question.

Hi. Here's the list.  Here's the list: The Writer Circle's 30 day writing challenge.


I don't know that I'd live anywhere without having been there first. This is an odd question. For the sake of being cooperative and following instructions, I'll give it a shot though.

I've never been to Chicago (I know....I know.....), but I'd live there. I mean, this question assumes that I'd have some compelling reason to move there and the financial means to do so. 

I guess technically I have been to Chicago, but only to the airport. That doesn't count, does it?

I have to pick somewhere, so I might as well pick a place where some of my favorite online people live. 

I don't like this question. 

Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts