I'm hoping to take them out for a photo shoot today since we haven't done one in a while. I always mean to do a session with them around their birthdays, but forget to more often than not.
In the next week or so, I'll be asking each of my kids these questions. I urge you all to do the same. Maybe not with these questions, maybe not every year, but do it and write the answers down. You'll be grateful you did someday and so will they.
|We are not talking about the fact that|
this picture was five years ago.
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What grade are you starting this year?
4. What are you the most excited about learning in school this year?
5. What are you afraid of right now?
6. What is your favorite thing to do?
7. Where is your favorite place to go?
8. If you could spend all day with just one person, who would it be?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is your favorite animal and why?
11. What are you the most proud of?
12. Can you describe your mom/dad in three words?
13. What new skills would you like to learn this year? (ride bike, tie shoes, drive, etc.)
14. What is your favorite song and why?
15. What makes you happy?
16. What makes you angry?
17. What is the best dream you've ever had?
18. What is your favorite outfit/pair of shoes and why?
19. Can you describe yourself? How tall are you, what do you look like?
20. Can you tell me what the best day ever would be like?