Friday, June 5, 2015

5th Annual 30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 6 ~ Perspective

This is one of the days that is subject to the most interpretation in the challenge. From an art standpoint, perspective has to do with angles and showing depth. From a human standpoint, perspective is all about how differently we each see the world.

On this day, I challenge you to think outside the box. Look around you and see the perspectives of other people, try to imagine what the world looks like through their eyes.

The picture I've chosen for this day was taken of the floor in my house, in between coats of wax. This is the view the baby sees of everything, and this is the view that suddenly made me have a new found appreciation for all the things this floor has seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts