Tuesday, June 2, 2015

5th Annual 30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 3 ~ Strength/Bravery

I had intended to share a picture today full of deep meaning, one that would have a long back story and that probably wouldn't have made a ton of sense because of this weird thing I do where I over share some stuff and don't share other things at all.

I was going to talk about how true strength isn't usually seen and about how bravery is being afraid but doing something anyway.

Then this guy came into my life last weekend and I decided to go with him instead.


Whew! Dodged the feelings bullet for today! (but it's only 5:16 a.m.....)

I took the kids to the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder in the middle of the afternoon. The walking mall is full of people and street performers this time of year, and this picture shows both. What you can't see from the angle I was watching is that this guy was balancing on two platforms and two cylinders, and was just about to start juggling the huge knives in his hands.

For an introvert like me, this picture displays bravery for the simple fact that he gets up in front of people every day and does this. His mention of the fact that his parents hate that he does this, but that he's doing it anyway and would love to find a way to make a living out of it somehow displays bravery as well.

Oh, and the whole super crazy dangerous stunt thing. That's brave too.

Your turn! Share a picture that shows strength or bravery today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts