Friday, December 13, 2013

30 Days of Truth, Day 28 ~ What If You Were Pregnant or Got Someone Pregnant? What Would You Do?

This f&*#ing question.

I've been dreading this one the most.

The last time I answered it, I just said that I would do what I did the last time it happened...talk my husband off the ledge and buy another car seat.

Yeah. About that...


Day 28 ~ What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant? What would you do?

Truth, eh? Awesome.

I'd be ecstatic.

I'd be terrified.

I'd be blissful.

I'd be scared.

I'd be joyous.

I'd be frightened.

I'd be happy.

I'd be nervous.

I'd be elated.

I'd be fearful.

2 comments:

  1. I'd have some 'splainin' to do! Mine's been fixed .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two daughters age 7 and 10. Wife now Ex went to doctor not feeling well. Surprise—pregnant. Son born and raised basically by myself especially from age 8. He is now 20. Finding out and raising him: Awesome, Ecstatic, Joyous, Happy, Elated, Blessed, Inspired, Humbled, Amazed, Proud (of him).

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts