Due to the increase in the number of people participating this time around, I've had to change the format of the challenge a little. To participate, please join the DeBie Hive's 30 Day Photo Challenge Group on Facebook. All photos need to be posted there, with a notation of which day in the challenge the image represents. I will consolidate them into albums to be shared on the DeBie Hive Facebook Page.
Here are the rules:
1) One picture per day per person, all MUST be posted in the group.
2) There is no requirement that you participate every day to be eligible for the contest.
3) Only one picture per person will be selected for the contest.
4) What is chosen for the contest is entirely at my discretion.
5) I will remove photos I deem offensive, and reserve the right to do so.
6) Only post pictures of people you have permission to post images of.
7) The idea is to take NEW pictures, not re-use old ones.
8) The contest runs after the challenge ends, hosted on my blog, for seven days.
9) The prize is never that exciting, so you're mostly playing for bragging rights.
10) HAVE FUN!!!! I love photography and started doing these to get people out there experimenting with their cameras.
The full list of the prompts can be found here.
If you are new to the challenge, you can check our prior year's contests here:
- Last year's contest
- The contest from 2011
- Last Fall's Holiday Photo Challenge Contest
Some of My Most Popular Posts
I wasn't. I wasn't going to write about Mother's Day this year, and yet here we are. The times that I want to believe that I h...
I warned a friend months ago that I felt like 2017 would be the year I start biting people. Months ago. I haven't actually bitten an...
I briefly thought I was maybe, possibly, probably, most definitely going to die yesterday. Twice. Fine. I'm being a bit dramatic, bu...
Philip Seymour Hoffman died yesterday. He was found with a needle still wedged into his arm, heroin believed to be the culprit. When I h...
Dear Oldest, I started thinking about writing this a few weeks ago. I've been putting it off in a sort of denial that if I don't...
The internet is quite literally full of articles about the right way and the wrong way to be a feminist right now, especially after this wee...
The following is a post I wrote on Saturday morning. I was sitting in a college classroom on the other side of the state, there for Science...
This is my eighth annual Christmas list. Which is crazy. There's simply no way I have been doing this for that long. If you're so in...
I was standing in the hallway tonight, urging my toddler to fall asleep in his bed, awaiting his recurrent footsteps towards doorway when so...
My one year old has recently developed fairly severe eczema, maybe even worse than his older sister had at his age. This is the worst part o...