Here, for your viewing entertainment, some of the funniest things I wrote this year. I couldn't decide which one was the best, please vote on the left margin!
1. The dinner conversation with my son that almost made me pee my pants.
2. A list of terrible birthday gifts no mother wants their kid to get, and ideas for things to get for the kids who have parents you can't stand.
3. The feminine hygiene industry is high, and what would happen if other industries were equally delusional.
4. This is what happens when mommy loses her shit.
5. My take on Christian Grey, and quite possibly the most honest review of the book you will ever read.
6. Just a little story about my son, my cat and a three legged mouse.
7. This one time, I ran in public. On purpose.
8. The letter that Santa asked me to share with the children of the world. (Go pee first)
9. A list of helpful tips for going to the post office.
10. The story about the time I went swimming with a yeti. True story.
Some of My Most Popular Posts
It is always hard to choose photos for the contest with so many wonderful submissions! These are the 23 nominees for the contest. Each w...
Philip Seymour Hoffman died yesterday. He was found with a needle still wedged into his arm, heroin believed to be the culprit. When I h...
Almost exactly a year ago now, we adopted him. Oliver. We'd found him through a rescue group, driven over an hour to go meet him. They...
Fuck. July 6th. The last day before life as I knew it ended. Not this year. Nope. I would most definitely not have my shit together t...
FOR THE LOVE PEOPLE. I haven't written one of these in a while, so brace yourselves. It's Not About The Emails... I was a Be...
I've been trying to find a way to write this post for a long time now. The topic of hate and intolerance and the damage it does is somet...
You guys know damned well that I'm not writing a how-to instructional guide here. What I am doing, though, is telling you all a story ...
I have anxiety issues. I've had them for as long as I can remember. From the time I was a wee babe, I worried about everything. All th...
I had planned to write about something else today, but then yesterday I got a message from one of my oldest friends. This friend, half of a ...