Thursday, November 15, 2012

A little bit of chaos for a Thursday

First, let me say hi to all the new people who have joined me lately!  Hi!

Second, please go check out my guest post with The MFP today.  She asked me write something for Friday, which today is not.  We both mistakenly thought that it was though, so it's up.  We tend to operate like that a lot...which makes sense given the topic of the post.



I have a long and growing to-do list.  I have things I have to write, posts I need to get together, laundry that needs done, mail that needs sent, about a million errands to run and I'm starting to freak out a little bit about brining this stupid turkey.  Every floor in the house needs cleaned too.

The kids will be out of school for eleven days starting this afternoon.  Eleven days.

When I was a kid, we got a four day weekend for Thanksgiving.  That's it.  No full week, no random Friday tagged on to the week for extra measure.  No.  No.  No.

I'm off to whine about having to walk uphill both ways to school in the snow now.

Get off my lawn.



1 comment:

Some of My Most Popular Posts