Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - Day 8

Day 8 - Harvest

What does harvest mean to you?  Are you an avid gardener and grow your own? Are you a devoted attendee of the farmer's markets?  Are you a member of a CSA?

Does you family have a fall tradition that involves trekking out to the farm every year?  Are you drawn in my the fields of gold, swaying in the wind?  Do antique tractors captivate your soul like they do mine?

Again, stuck in my home with a sick little one, I'm borrowing a picture from just a bit ago.

These pumpkins were part of the treasure my son brought home from his trip to the farm a few weeks ago. Fresh from the vines, covered in dirt.  They are his pride and joy, and he tried, oh did he try, to carry them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts