Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - Action

For those new to the hive, I spent the last few months coaching a U4 soccer team.

This was clearly not my idea.

My husband signed up to coach, promptly rupturing his Achilles and needing surgery.  I got roped in.  Roped, I tell you.

It was fun.  A lot of fun.  We were screaming and jumping up and down on the sidelines yesterday during the game when one of the kids scored his first goal without help.

They have so much energy, an endless amount really.  Practices were interesting to say the least, and it's actually more like herding cats than coaching a sport.

These are my kids, doing the last cheer of the season yesterday.

Go, Lightning.

3 comments:

  1. So...dare I ask, what was their record??

    Awesome photo. I'm so glad you thoroughly enjoyed the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truthfully have no idea. Some games we got creamed, some games we were sitting players. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! Herding cats - totally! My son, who just turned five, played soccer this fall. He spent the whole time just running along with the pack. The only time he touched the ball was when the coach let him kick off.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts