Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 - Chaos

Fitting that I waited until today to figure out what I was going to use for this one.

I took the kids to the zoo today on their first day of Thanksgiving break.  Got to the zoo, pulled out my membership card and realized that I didn't have my ID.

The ID which has been in my husband's wallet since GABF over a month ago.  It's a good thing I don't tangle with the law often....

Anyhow, as it turns out, it didn't matter.

You see, today was free day.

FREE DAMN DAY.

I have had a pass for years, and somehow seem to manage to go at least half the time on freaking free day.  When half the stinking city goes to the zoo.

If you want to know when free day is, just ask me when I'm planning to go next.

So, it wasn't hard to find chaos.

Chaos as far as the eye could see.  Chaos rubbing up on you trying to watch the sea lion show.  Chaos pushing you around the rainforest exhibit.  Chaos abounded.

This picture is of at least 35 people watching the hippos.  There are usually 2 or 3 other people in there besides us.  Hippos, apparently, are quite entertaining.  Especially when it's free to watch them float around.


2 comments:

  1. I want to see hippos. We don't have hippos at our zoo. I'd deal with chaos for hippos. Or, I'd just go another less crowded day.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts