Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - Truth

I write these challenges, sometimes without realizing how hard some of the days are going to be.  Truth is that way often, hard.

There are a great many truths in my life, and I will share with you some of them here.

I love the ceiling of the Bellagio, 
but I hate Las Vegas.

I will always be a California girl.

If I never have to hold this in a waiting room again, 
I will be happy.

He wasn't brought here by accident, 
even if he wasn't planned.

I miss having Buzz run around the house.
But he'd still do it at 11.

She tests me so much because we are so alike.

I don't understand her, and it scares me.

Peridots will always make me sad.

I miss him every single day.
November sucks.

1 comment:

Some of My Most Popular Posts