Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - Personality

You know that Meredith Brooks song?  This one.


Yeah, that's me.  And a bag of chips.

I'm not nearly as outgoing as I appear.  I'm way more opinionated than I let on.  I'm stubborn as hell and will fight you to the death to prove my point.

I've been told by a great many people that I'm scary and intimidating, but I've just developed good defenses over the years.

I talk.  And talk.  And talk.

I'm passionate and sarcastic.  I will make fun of you, but not nearly as much as I make of myself.  I would die if I stopped laughing.

I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes and kids that call me mama.  I'm hesitant but trying to open myself up again.

I'm a total head case.  A goofball.  I snort when I laugh and stuff goes up my nose all the time.  I laugh at my own jokes.

Even though I know better, I love with everything I have.

This is me, and yes - those are jazz hands.
 

4 comments:

  1. JAZZ hands rule!!! hahahaha and it's ok too laugh at your own joke's especially when you know they are funny. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have one for today. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazz hands AND snorting stuff up your nose when you laugh? We must be related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you, we are so much alike...except for the snorting. I'd never snort. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts