Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Things That Piss Me Off Tuesday - the quick and dirty edition

Are there things that pissed me off this week?

Of course.

I mean, honestly...

I just don't have an abundance of time to write about them today.

Pain
Currently the top one on the list is that fact that my right hand hurts so bad that I really shouldn't even be typing now.  My carpal tunnel is acting up, and hanging onto a huge vibrating carpet cleaner for 4 hours yesterday didn't exactly help.

Insert inappropriate vibrator joke.

Good lord, I'm so delicate.

Wink, wink.

The House
The kids still haven't cleaned up their rooms and I still have a very long list of things to do this week with no time to do them, but whatever.

I'm going to put out the Halloween decorations and hope no one notices.

Cancer
You can always suck it.  Bastard.

Experts
The thing about people who think they know everything is that they're almost always wrong.  Just because you went to school for something, have letters after your name and a business card doesn't mean you are actually qualified for anything.  You sure as hell aren't in a position to judge me and my life, which is precisely why I walked out of a therapist's office this week.

She's damn lucky I'm not reporting her to the licensing agency.  That's my good deed for the week.

I could write a whole lot more about that, but suffice to say that I had a few rough days as a result. And I didn't really need to have a few rough days right now.

Selfish assholes
Arnold, I'm talking to you.  Seriously.  I watched snippets of the interview and I wanted to reach through the television and kick him in the face.  When asked if he had lied to Maria for all those years, his response was I guess you could say that.

Um, ya think???

And no, I'm not linking anything to his interview because he's only really doing it to promote his book.  Jerk off.

It's not just him though.  It's all the people out there in this world who just seem incapable of thinking about others.  Who don't make even the smallest attempts to repair the damage they have caused.  Who blame everyone else for their issues.  Who forget things, who ruin things, who have to make sure that everyone else always knows that they've been wronged somehow.  Get over it.  Get over yourself.  Own your crap.  And stop blaming other people.

The only person who can fix you is YOU.

On that note, I'm off to dig the decorations out of the basement.

If you've got an extra minute of two, please check out my guest post at my dear friend Molly's blog.  She asked me to take some pictures and I owe her.  Big.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with all these, especially cancer :( and Arnold is a giant tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree on the Arnold and the cancer thing. 50/50 on the therapist; finding the right therapist fit is like dating. If you need it, don't judge all by the one who was a bad fit. Do a brief phone interview, narrow it down, date one or 2, find the right fit. Oh, any you think your week is bad? I posted a joke on my blog, no one read the last 4 lines carefully enough and now people think my kid's in jail. He's gonna kill me and end up in jail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically it wasn't my therapist.... lol. And the jail thing?!?!? LOL

      Delete
  3. I don't think I'm supposed to be deeply inspired by thing that piss me off Tuesday...but I am. My motto for today, I am the only one who can fix me! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd say arnold can suck it but he probably would. rrr.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts