Saturday, October 6, 2012

For Shame

It's 4pm and I'm still hungover.

I didn't actually coach soccer today because I couldn't go more than a few minutes without barfing.  For Shame.

I went back to bed and feel semi-human now.

I totally kicked my own ass....and I think I've decided to give up red wine.  We clearly don't get along.

The good news is that I had a great time last night.  Because when you get a bunch of women together, you should have a great time.  When there is wine involved and pretty, shiny things, even better.

Thanks for last night.  I needed that.

Today, though, I could have done without.

Still worth it.  ;)

I'm going to go back to sipping my tea and trying to keep crackers down.

3 comments:

  1. We are living parallel lives (except the soccer thing). Glad you had a great night. Sounds like it was worth the day-after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't swear off wine. Not a good idea. It's the best medicine. Maybe not for a hang over, but for bratty kids, inconsiderate husband, pms...the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts