Hi everyone! I'm so glad you're here! These photo challenges are a blast. This is the third one I have hosted, and there is a contest at the end. You will be competing for this brand new, hot off the presses book full of Christmas Haiku by the amazing Suburban Haiku!!! Seriously, if you haven't followed her yet, go.
Over the month, odds are that more stuff will find it's way into the winner's box as well!
Here are the basics:
* Every day starting tomorrow, I will post the prompt.
* The challenge runs for the entire month of November. The contest is the first week of December.
* The number of the prompt corresponds to the day of the month that those pictures are to be posted.
* Pictures must be shared on my Facebook Page to be eligible for the contest.
* One picture, per person, per day please.
* I don't make fancy rules about this - participate as often as you like, though the more, the merrier!
* I reserve the right to pull any images I deem objectionable for any reason.
* Theoretically, you take the pictures each day...the idea is to get you out there, engaged in the moment, looking for shots. If necessary, you can submit older pictures, but we all prefer new ones!
* If you need a head start, the prompts are all listed on the link at the top of the page. Or you can click here.
* At the end of the challenge, I will select my favorite 20 images and post the contest here with a poll. It will run for a week, then the winner will be announced. One vote per person, so if you make it into the contest, spread the news and get everyone you know to vote!
Some of My Most Popular Posts
I feel like I've already written about this giraffe, and I know for certain that I have been periodically checking in on her for about a...
My husband stayed home from work yesterday. Over the weekend, he'd fallen up in the mountains, going and hurting himself in the process....
Philip Seymour Hoffman died yesterday. He was found with a needle still wedged into his arm, heroin believed to be the culprit. When I h...
The past week has been a difficult one for me and for so many of the people I love. I won't go rehashing what happened, mostly because i...
The following is a post I wrote on Saturday morning. I was sitting in a college classroom on the other side of the state, there for Science...
The internet is quite literally full of articles about the right way and the wrong way to be a feminist right now, especially after this wee...
Not really, of course. He's been dead over three years now. He was there though, on Friday, in the unlikeliest of places. Mi...
My one year old has recently developed fairly severe eczema, maybe even worse than his older sister had at his age. This is the worst part o...
I wrote a post on Facebook yesterday, lamenting the fact that one of the theories I'd held fast to throughout my tenure as a parent was ...
I was standing in the hallway tonight, urging my toddler to fall asleep in his bed, awaiting his recurrent footsteps towards doorway when so...