Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - The Rules

Hi everyone!  I'm so glad you're here!  These photo challenges are a blast.  This is the third one I have hosted, and there is a contest at the end.  You will be competing for this brand new, hot off the presses book full of Christmas Haiku by the amazing Suburban Haiku!!!  Seriously, if you haven't followed her yet, go.


Over the month, odds are that more stuff will find it's way into the winner's box as well!

Here are the basics:

* Every day starting tomorrow, I will post the prompt.

* The challenge runs for the entire month of November.  The contest is the first week of December.

* The number of the prompt corresponds to the day of the month that those pictures are to be posted.

* Pictures must be shared on my Facebook Page to be eligible for the contest.

* One picture, per person, per day please.

* I don't make fancy rules about this - participate as often as you like, though the more, the merrier!

* I reserve the right to pull any images I deem objectionable for any reason.

* Theoretically, you take the pictures each day...the idea is to get you out there, engaged in the moment, looking for shots.  If necessary, you can submit older pictures, but we all prefer new ones!

* If you need a head start, the prompts are all listed on the link at the top of the page.  Or you can click here.

* At the end of the challenge, I will select my favorite 20 images and post the contest here with a poll.  It will run for a week, then the winner will be announced.  One vote per person, so if you make it into the contest, spread the news and get everyone you know to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts