Wednesday, October 31, 2012

30 Day Holiday Photo Challenge - Day 1

Here we go!

Day 1 - Fantasy

The most obvious pictures here are going to be those of people in Halloween costumes.  Isn't that what is the greatest about Halloween?  Child or adult, we get one day a year to pretend that we can be anything we want to be.

I know now that I was born to wear this costume.



It makes sense to me that I'm wearing it this year.  It's not just a costume to me, it's a statement about my inner strength and power (and maybe that I'm better looking than I tend to give myself credit for).

I spent many years of my childhood running around in Wonder Woman underroos, pretending to fight bad guys with my bracelets and truth telling lasso.  I flew in the invisible plane.  I fought for truth, justice and freedom.

And, I honestly feel like I'm deserving of this cape I'm wearing these days.

4 comments:

  1. You look great! You even have perfect Wonder Woman hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having followed your blog for a while now I have to say that I completely concur, you absolutely are deserving of the cape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are our lynda carter. stunning, kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair is totally fitting! Now I know what you look like. :) cool!

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts