Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Human Again

I'm standing this morning.  And.the.world.is.not.spinning.

Woo freaking hoo!

My fever broke last night, which means I woke up swimming in a puddle of sweat.  Nice visual, eh?  Note to self: wash those nasty sheets.  And throw that pillow away.  Shudder.

The surgeon's office just called, moving up my husband's surgery tomorrow, which means I have two fewer hours to get everything done that needs to be done.  It's a good thing I feel human again.


Now, to shower, do the laundry, run to the doctor's office, wait at the DMV forever, go to the pharmacy, go to the store, buy a birthday cake, get two kids haircuts and four kids shoes before back to school night at 6pm.

I can do this, right?

I will....even if it requires the use of bribery and duct tape.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're on the mend! Hopefully your husband's surgery goes well. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything always seems to happen all at once, doesn't it? I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope you got your to-do list done and if you didn't that's OK too!

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts