Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo Challenge - Day 30

Day 30~

Family.

I ended the challenge with the same theme last year, so I'm going to have to switch up my pictures this time around.

If you want to meet everyone, you can check out the post from last time.

This year, I'm finding that I'm focused a lot more inward.  Circling the wagons.  Protecting my immediate family.  Us.

Since this is a photography challenge, after all, I have to include what I think is one of the best shots I've ever taken of my babies.  This one was from a few years ago.

November, 2010
The rest of these are some of my most cherished pictures of us over the years.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Still figuring this stuff out, we are.

Ashley, 6 months

AJ, 4 months

Aidan, the morning of 9/11, 4 months

Aidan and Ally, almost 4 and 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts