Monday, June 25, 2012

Photo Challenge - Day 26

Day 26~

A memory.

This one almost requires an older picture, unless you are creative enough to come up with a way to get it done today.

The idea here isn't just to show me an item or a souvenir.  Tell me what it means to you, why it's important.
This is one of my favorite pictures from the last time we all made the trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach with my Dad.  Here he is with 4 of the 5 grandbabies he had at the time, my brother and my husband.

The aquarium was by far one of my Dad's favorite places to go, and he especially loved to take the kids there.  I hope that my kids will remember this trip, and this time they had with him.  I hope that they will cherish it as much as I do.

Miss you, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts