Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's really hard to host a photo challenge online without a computer.

Just saying.

It is not the easiest thing in the world...

Then again, I don't "do" easy.  Not well or often, anyway.

I have a computer again, and will be back up and running completely tomorrow. Whew.

I was starting to go through withdrawal.

As it turns out, in some ways it's probably better that I wasn't online hardly at all this week.  Okay, so it's better in a lot of ways.

I leave the reasons for later.  You know, for when I get my book deal.

Book deals.

My life is so outrageous sometimes that I really can't help but think it's being scripted by some super twisted bizarro fiction writer, and I'm just some unwilling marionette on a stage.

Dance, monkey, dance.

I'm trying, dammit.

I had to laugh this week when a friend and I got to talking about things, really talking about things, and she instantly realized that I'm not an overly melodramatic person at all.  I'm really not.  Things are just.that.crazy. around here.

I'm crazy, and I'm back online.

More than that, though, I'm going to be funny this week.  Watch out, now.

I've been chastised for being the overly melodramatic person that I'm really not lately, so I'll do my best to shine up the turd for y'all, put on my big girl panties and blow some glittery rainbows out of my ass.

Epic funny is coming.

And it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts