Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just a little shameless self promotion...

So, May is ending and June starts tomorrow.

Around these parts, that means it's time for the 30 Day Photography Challenge.

I have a feeling this will be an annual tradition, which means this is an official named event. :)


In anticipation of the annual challenge, I'm just going to post links to all my various social media locations, so you can follow me.  That way, you won't miss anything from the challenge.

We had a blast last year, and I hope this year will be even better!

You can follow my Facebook fan page here, which is where the photos should be posted for the challenge.  It's also where most of the fun is these days, with WTF Wednesdays!

You can follow me on Twitter here.

My page on Pinterest is here.

If you're on Klout, you can add me as an influencer here.

My page on Blogher is linked here.

And...you can always post comments here on the blog or email me at debiehive@gmail.com

Have a great day, and I hope to see you during the photo challenge starting tomorrow!  The first prompt will go up tonight.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts