Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Things That Piss Me Off Tuesday

Welcome back!  Here is this week's installment of things that piss me off.

Well, most of it anyway.  Y'all know that I simply can't be trusted to divulge everything, now don't you?
I'm tired of my house looking like the Easter Bunny exploded on top of it.  I'm pretty sure there is a layer of colored sugar infiltrating every nook and cranny as we speak.  I'm also pretty sure all I have done for the last 2 days is pick up candy wrappers.  And grit my teeth and curse under my breath at that damn rabbit.

I'm annoyed that it seems like half the appliances in my house have decided they are going to die at exactly the same time.  Fortunately, they've given us a little warning.  The dishwasher hasn't actually washed anything on the first cycle in months.  Which is awesome.  You know I completely have the patience for hand washing, right?

I'm pissed off at people who criticize the hell out of others, yet never seem to offer to do anything themselves.  If you're so damned capable, and you know better than everyone else, why aren't you the one doing it?  Oh, that's right, because then you would have to deal with the mouthy jerks.

I'm always amazed by the people who find their way into professions that they so clearly shouldn't be in.  The people who work with children, but don't even like them.  The people who work in the medical field but lack decorum.  The people who claim to do the lord's work, but seem to have no soul of their own.  Just....why???  Go make widgets or something else that doesn't involve directly dealing with other humans.  Seriously.

I'm pissed that George Zimmerman has his own website now.  I've seen it, and I'm not linking it here on purpose.  Regardless of what your opinions are on the actual case at issue, no one should be allowed to profit from the death of another person.  He claims he's unable to work now.  Ask Trayvon how his job search is going.  Oh wait, you can't....because he is dead.  Deal with the fact that there are consequences to killing someone, asshole.  Don't you dare try to profit off of it.

I'm gonna stop now.  Not that I'm done, because I'm not.

What pissed you off this week?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hadn't heard about George Zimmerman's website. But now that I have, I pretty much want to throw up in my mouth. I don't even know where to begin. Gah. Sometimes the world just sucks.

    And the Easter Bunny has pretty much destroyed our house, too. It doesn't help that Trinity has been having a blast re-hiding empty eggs for Gabe to find. They're everywhere. I found one floating in the toilet this morning. I'm looking forward to summer, when the major holidays are largely present and candy-less.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts