Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mean People Suck

I saw a story on the news this morning that put me in a bad mood straight away.

That, and it reaffirmed my solid belief that there are a lot of people in this world who just plain suck.


At a Rangers game, a player tossed a ball into the stands.  The guy taking the picture caught it, gave it to his inexplicably much younger girlfriend.  They then proceeded to essentially mock the kid right next to them, congratulating themselves, showing the ball off and posing for pictures while the poor little boy cried hysterically.

Michael Kay, the commentator for the Yankees called the play by play in their ridiculousness.

There are videos of the insanity in the link.

Later, when a Rangers player realized what was going on and threw another ball to the family, this obnoxious couple decided to steal the spotlight yet again by getting all frisky in the stands.

Get a room.

Oh, and get a soul.

I hope you are proud of yourselves for catching that ball and making complete asses of yourselves.

But I'm gonna guess it probably wasn't worth it now that sports fans around the world hate you.

3 comments:

  1. the worst. I believe in karma. those two will one day as well,I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a recap of this story on NPR on my way home today and I seriously wanted to clobber something. What the heck is wrong with people? Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for shedding some light on the douchebags that are out there.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts