Monday, April 23, 2012

Add this one to the list...

In the last couple of years, I've had some experiences that I can honestly say I never thought I would.

Things have happened I never could have anticipated.

Things that I could have never conjured up in my wildest dreams.

Things like this.

I took this picture yesterday.

My hands were shaking so bad, I'm a bit amazed it came out.

We've watched a few helicopters just like this one leave the hospital from across the street at the clinic before.  My boys have always sat in awe, amazed by the power of the machine.  The girls always wondered who was in the helicopter and what was so wrong with them that this had to happen.

Now I know.

It takes a lot to rattle my cage, especially after everything I've been through lately, but this did it.

I hope beyond hoping that all this works.  That it is worth all this. That the urgency of it all made a difference.

So far, it seems to be working.

All I can do now is wait.

I love you, mom.

1 comment:

  1. Praying very hard. Sending cyber hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts