Thursday, February 16, 2012

You'll have to forgive me

My computer is dead. Really dead. There wasn't even the blue screen of death. It just went black all of a sudden with no warning at all.

I'm waiting for the store to open and crossing my fingers that the geek squad can fix whatever is wrong and that whatever is wrong is covered by the warranty.

In the meantime, I'm trying to write from the kindle...typing with two fingers takes a lot longer.

I waited to write yesterday since it was wtf Wednesday. Clearly, waiting was a bad choice.

Though, given the state of mind I was in yesterday, it's probably a good thing that I didn't write.

I'm at this place in my life where I find myself often wondering what the hell went wrong. I wonder how exactly I got here. What, if anything, I ever did to deserve it. And, what, if anything, I can do about it all.

Then I take a deep breath and carry on.

It's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts