Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WTF Wednesdays

Yeah, so I didn't write anything today yet.

I've been too busy trolling the internet for weirdness, then bleaching my eyeballs, then repeating.

The things I do for you people.

Over on my Facebook page, I've started WTF Wednesdays.

You have no idea what you're missing if you aren't over there.  And....I'm *this* close to 200 fans, so it'd be nice to grab a few more followers today.  Wink, wink.

I'll heart you forever.

Then I'll show you pictures of things that shouldn't be seen, or shouldn't exist.  Or that are just freaking hilarious.

Like this.

1 comment:

  1. Bleaching one's eyeballs is definitely necessary when looking for "WTF"s online. If you don't already, you should check out Reddit. They have an entire section for "WTF" things, and some of them make beefy underwear seem downright tame.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts