Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes I actually run out of things to say.

I know, right???

Bet no one saw that coming.

It's not really true, anyway.  I always have plenty to say, but I've gotten marginally better at telling myself to shut the hell up from time to time.

Okay, let me restate that.

Sometimes I actually run out of things that are appropriate for me to write about in this blog.

That's better.

I have had terrible insomnia lately, mostly a result of the fact that I can't seem to shut my brain off at night.  Constantly over thinking and over analyzing, I am.

Plus, this week is one of those times in my life where I'm really just about getting through it.  If I can emerge on the 15th of this month with my sanity intact, I really deserve a medal of some kind.

I do not like the first half of February.  Period.

For now, I'm searching the internet for something insanely inappropriate to share with you all tomorrow on my Facebook page.  WTF Wednesdays is a hit, so it appears.

I knew I wasn't the only one with a very strange sense of humor.

Welcome to my crazy roller coaster.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it strange. It's how I get through. Blow us away. NO ONE will dislike. My hand is in yours..Dammit DeBie! Tears again. K xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts