Monday, February 20, 2012

Revenge

In the last 18 hours or so, I've been thinking about revenge.

A lot.

Which is bad.

I'm not that person.

Don't get me wrong, if you piss me off, you'll know it generally.  I'm not a good person to irritate.  I've got a really freaking good memory and have developed a fairly large skill set when it comes to finding information about people online.

I've been accused of being a hacker, but that's a stretch.

Sorta.

I'm just really good at gathering information, in the event I ever need to use it.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I try to walk the high road and let karma catch up with people.

Although, if one really believes in karma, then I must have been a really terrible person in a past life and am just being punished for it now.  So, I'm not entirely convinced that karma always arrives as it is supposed to.

Bad people skate and good people get shit on.  There's not much fairness about that.

I've dreamt of elaborate revenge schemes for some people.  I've added a couple ladies (and I use the term loosely) to my list of mortal enemies lately, and they are by far the most deserving of an imagined ass kicking.

Though, in a few cases, I wouldn't be wanting to kick an ass so much as I'd want to give these ladies a swift kick in the taco.

(Apologies if you've never heard the term "kick her in the taco" and I just introduced you to the phrase and you spit out coffee on your monitor)

It turns out that one of my newest mortal enemies is doing a fine job self-destructing on her own, so I'll just leave it at that.

And the other one.....

Let's just put it this way.  Revenge is best served cold.

Make your enemies irrelevant.  Make sure they know that you are better than them.  Make sure you look right through them.  Make sure they know that they can't touch you.  Make them irrelevant.

It's better than a kick in the taco.

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have a 'lady' or two that I'd like to give a swift kick in the taco...but yes, like you, I am just making them irrelevant :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLA. i will never be mean to you.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts