Saturday, February 4, 2012

30 Days of Random Questions, Day 30

Day 30: What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?

Not just a chuckle or a giggle, but a laugh that reminds you of your abdominal muscles. The kind of laughing that involves snorting, crying or peeing your pants. The kind of laughing where you can't help it, you can't suppress it, and you laugh now just thinking about it.

My answer is an easy one.

I was with a few friends one night last week.  They know that they can always count on me to find wholly inappropriate things for them to look at online. It's kinda my thing. I'm actually starting a WTF Wednesday series on my facebook page....which you should follow if you aren't already. All kinds of funny going on over there.

Anyway, this thing that I showed them made them all laugh pretty hard. Many asked why. Phones were turned in all different angles to see what exactly it was they were looking at.

All I can say is that there is a damn good reason bike shorts should be black.
Oh, and you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts