Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012....I'm only gonna say this once.

Stop sucking.

Knock it the f*&# off.

Now.

Seriously.

Or I'm gonna have to break a foot off.

Last year sucked in so many ways that I would be at a loss to try and write them all here.  Not that I would.  Hell to the no.

I'm saving that kind of dirt for my book deal.

But I made a deal with the cosmos, and that deal meant that this year was under no uncertain terms, ordered to not suck.

And you know what???

It sucks.

This week especially.  Just a few weeks back I was fairly certain that I'd endured the suckiest week of them all, but then no.

This one wants to compete.

Assuming that I make it to the end of this week alive and intact, outside of jail, it will be a success.

I'm setting the bar that low.

That is all.

Party on, Wayne.  Party on, Garth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts