Monday, January 9, 2012

30 Days of Random Questions, Day 6

Day 6: Assuming you have to make a choice, would you choose to go back in time and fix your mistakes or see into the future and know what was going to happen?

For the moment, ignore the fact that time travel isn't a real possibility.

There aren't enough Delorians to go around.


I would go back in time in a heartbeat, not so much to fix my mistakes, but to alter the course of events.  I'd warn myself what was going to happen and try to do whatever I could to prevent it.

I'd give anything to change the past.

It might be tempting to see what the future holds, but I think I'd rather not know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting aside my over-thinking and ignoring the ramifications and implications of the butterfly effect...

    I'd go back in time and enjoy it all MORE. Especially the part without mortgages and epilepsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd go back in time. I would suggest to myself to get a math tutor, with or without my mom's help. Then, I would suggest getting better study habits/techniques. I would not "sweat the small stuff" and focus on the present, so that the future would be better. More, stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts