Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 Days of Random Questions, Day 2

Day 2:  Have you ever been arrested?

As for me, I haven't been arrested...and I figure that by this point in my life I shouldn't be unless I try real hard.  

I have had a few mishaps though, a few run-ins with the law.

I have been pulled over many times for speeding, though I never get tickets.

Seriously....three times pulled over, three free passes.  

And I got a phone number twice.  

Apparently, I am too sexy for my car.

Got pulled into secondary at the border patrol checkpoint in San Onofre a few times, since I clearly look like I'm smuggling illegal immigrants across the border.  

Then there was that one time that I was actually detained.  It also involved a car, but not quite in the same way.  Bright shining lights in the darkness, interrogations, threats to call my parents.  Now, that's a good story....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts