Monday, January 23, 2012

30 Days of Random Questions, Day 18

Day 18: Star Wars or Star Trek?

Unless you're too cool to answer this question, that is.  Or want us all to think that you are.

As for me, I'd have to definitely pick Star Wars.  It's way cooler.

Tom even managed to convince me to dress up as Leia one year when we were in college.  He, of course, was Darth Vader.

Star Wars is cool.  Well, except Jar Jar Binks, the lamest character ever created in the entire history of fiction.

I mean, seriously....Han Solo back in the day was hawt.  And that metal bikini....girl could rock it.   I always laugh at the hundreds of imitators every year at Comic Con thinking that they can pull that thing off.  Um, no.  There's a reason she was laying down in one position most of the time she was wearing it.

Because it's damn hard to look good in a metal bikini.

There is no way Star Trek beats this.

I do have to admit to watching more than my fair share of Star Trek, though.  My husband looked at me with a face that told me I'd brought shame upon our family when I answered a question about the Romulan galaxy correctly on Jeopardy a few days ago.

I'm already hanging my head in shame, please don't ridicule me any further.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts