Sunday, January 15, 2012

30 Days of Random Questions, Day 12

Day 12: Dog or cat?

I'm pretty sure this is one of those fundamental questions in life.  Either you are a dog person or you are a cat person.

Plenty of people have both cats and dogs.  Many of them, my husband included, claim loyalty to them both.

Some claim to be more into their dogs for one reasons or another, like Tom.  But deep down, Tom is definitely a cat guy.

I don't mind cats.  I like them well enough, even if I'm really allergic to them.  I wouldn't describe myself as a cat person though.    I'm definitely a dog person.


You can play with dogs, take them on walks.  They can fetch.  My dog even talks.

Dogs are protectors, or at least they can sound scary even if they are big babies.

Dogs are always happy to see you.  Always.  Cats really could care less.

2 comments:

  1. Had both. Prefer cats. Dogs are too needy. I relate more to the moody and aloof quality of cats.

    And I can leave for the weekend and they don't give a damn as long as the food bowls are full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have both. I love our cats. Like Kelly said, it's great not having to worry about boarding them if we go out of town. Still, I'm definitely more of a dog person. My first word was "dog," even before "dada" or "mama." And my parents didn't own a dog at the time. Ha. Our dogs are more trouble than our kids most days (and they definitely shed more). But they're clowns, and they're great for cuddling. Plus, my Border Collie has the patience of Job when it comes to dealing with the kids. It mostly makes up for the fact that she's a b**** to the other dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts