Sunday, November 20, 2011

You can't fix it

Some people are just stupid.

I'm not talking about whether someone is intelligent or not, whether they are educated or not.  I'm not referring to whether they can somehow get through college or hold down successful jobs.  That really has nothing to do with it.

The kind of stupid I'm talking about here is something completely different.

It's the complete and total lack of awareness at how idiotic their choices are.

The open-mouth-insert-foot, rinse and repeat phenomenon.

The inappropriate things they say.

The allegiance they pledge to things that are completely contradictory to the way they live their lives.

The dumb ass things they write on Facebook.

The times when they do or say things that force everyone around them to stare in disbelief, thinking REALLY, did that actually just happen?

How could someone be that stupid?

Trouble is, stupid happens everyday, in every town.

Friends don't let friends be stupid.  Unless you have stupid friends...then you're shit out of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I have been on both sides of this issue. I've been the stupid one and I've been the one to mock to stupid one. Such is my life.
    Kelly (AKA How I Learned to Wear a Dress)
    (I hope this comment isn't stupid;))

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts