Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One of those days

There are days in the life of every person that will forever be remembered with full clarity.  The day you got married, the births of your children, the moment you walked into the first home you bought.

Not all those days are good ones though.  For me, there have been other days.  Bad ones.  The day my husband was diagnosed with cancer. The day I found out my baby had died.  The day my father took his last earthly breath.

And yesterday.

Another day that will change the course of my life, another day that will remain etched in my memory forever.

Realizing again that life doesn't much care what my plans are...there is another plan already made for me.

1 comment:

  1. I tried commenting on your post yesterday to let you know that I have been (and will continue) praying for you, but I was on the computer in my office, and it wouldn't let me comment. I hope you and your family are okay, and please know that whatever is happening, I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts