Thursday, November 24, 2011

Full

In the chaos of my life, today is a break.  A time to reflect on the things going right.  A day to try and push aside all the rest.

I'm thankful that my Mom made it here in time.

I'm thankful that my brother, his wife and babies will be with family today.

I'm thankful for the years of memories I have with my Dad.

I'm thankful for the chance to fall in love with my husband again.

I'm thankful for my children.  Even if they drive me crazy, I know how lucky we are to have them.

I'm even thankful for my dog.  I taught him to talk this year, and that's pretty awesome.  No, seriously, he talks.  Every time I come home he says, "hiiiiiii".

Okay, I know you don't believe me.

I'm determined to record it.

I hope that each and every one of you have a day filled with reminders of what you have to be thankful for.

We can be pissed off together again tomorrow, honest.  ;)

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Kelly! Hope it's a wonderful one. And I totally believe you on the talking dog thing. My border collie says "mom," "oooowww" (outside), and "waawaa" (water). It freaks me out, but visitors get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts