Friday, September 30, 2011

Come and Gone

Another month, come and gone.

It seems like I'm willing time to pass quickly these days, just wanting this year to be over and done with already.

I know I'm not the only one.

I haven't slept well in so long that I'm not even sure that I remember what it feels like.  Last night, no exception.

It seems like right now everything is reminding me of someone who isn't here anymore.  Someone who left this world of ours too soon.  Someone who should still be here.

This has been one of the hardest weeks in my life, in this hardest year of my life, and it's not over yet.  I still have to get through today and tomorrow before this week disappears from the calendar forever.

I don't know why, but this song was in my head this morning.  It's a song about friendship and love, support and encouragement. Getting through the hard times together.  Right now, is it ever true.

We really all do need somebody to lean on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts