Friday, August 12, 2011

Blogalicious

So I got an award while I was gone.  Because I am so awesome that people love me even when I'm not writing anything.

Apparently.

Here's the proof that I was actually picked!

You'll have to forgive me if I'm a bit head in the cloudsy today.  (yes, I just invented a word again)  I'm just really freaking excited that someone liked my writing enough to send out a virtual award.  Yay me!

I'm doing as I'm supposed to, and I will pay it forward.

Here's my super fantastic award I'm proud to be giving out today:

1. Thank the giver and link back to them.  Kimberly at The Wyatt Zoo was kind enough to bestow this honor on me.  She rocks!  You all should march on over to her blog right now and check out her stuff.  Her pictures will just take your breath away.  http://wyattzoo.blogspot.com/

2. Reveal your 5 picks here and let them know by commenting on their blog.  Okay, so it might take me a bit to get to the commenting part...but I will.

Jen at All That Jazzy...who won my photo contest because she is awesome.

Andrea at Andrea's #1 Super Happy Fun Blog...who is a friend from way back in the day and one of the funniest people I know.  For reals.

Angela at Cairns Clan....because she is new to blogging and strong and beautiful and I adore her.

Tammy at Partly Sunny, Chance of Rain...because we found each other online a while back and can relate to so many things so easily that I feel like I've known her forever.

Michelle at Lumpkin Life...because I keep trying to get her to write more.  She is great!

3. Copy and Paste the award to your blog.

4.  Have faith that your readers will read those you've recommended.

5.  Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you passed it along! But I don't see the award showing up on your page. You need to post it so everyone can see how awesome you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts