Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm not super

Yeah, so that whole thing about me being this person:

Blogger.Mom.Superhero.

It's not true.  I am a blogger and a mom, yes.  But that last one?  Not so much.

It's amazing how much life can change in the course of a few days.  How much you can be forced to reevaluate every single thing that is happening and has happened before.

How so much about your life can seem like a lie.

An illusion.

I'm so far past beginning to question if there is even a god at all these days.  I'm not sure.  I can't imagine living in a world where people are chosen this way to be punished.  I must have been a terrible person in a past life, because I surely don't deserve everything I have been handed in this one.

After everything that I have been through, I have to go through this too?

And now?

I'm not super.  Nothing about me is super. 

Except maybe for my faith in those who don't deserve it.

That's pretty fucking amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, even when I don't comment on your daily blogs. I usually read them on my phone in between baby naps. Just know I don't think you have been chosen to be punished. I know I've felt that way a lot. We all get our share of crap. I have two lights in my life: my husband and baby. If it weren't for them, I'd probably be hospitalized.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts