Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 30

Day 30 - Your family.

It's bittersweet to be writing this one today....this challenge has been so much fun!  I will be hosting more of these challenges in the future, for sure. 

This is my family.  Each and every one of them holds a special and unique place in my heart.  Some of them drive me crazy.  And I adore them all.

Baby Girl Christianson - the surprise only a few weeks after we lost Dad.
Life.Goes.On.

Riley - The world's most adorable nephew

My brother Gary and his wife, the sister I never had, Gretchen

 My In-Laws, Ken & Kathi

My brother-in-law who refuses to cooperate, TJ

My rock star marathon finishing brother-in-law, Tim

My gorgeous, I can't believe how grown up she is, niece, Athena.

My Mom and Uncle Dan

My adorably hilarious cousins, Rachel & Stephanie

My Christianson Aunts & Uncles, Karen, Susie, Curtis, Kathe & Kevin

Believe it or not, there are a bunch more than made it into this picture.
 The Christiansons...
and Nathan, my practically adopted brother.

The love of my life, Tom.

My kids, Aidan, Ashley, Ally & AJ

My Dad, without whom there would be no me.
I miss you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts