Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 3

Day 3 ~ Your breakfast

Okay, so I had grand plans for this one.  I was going to mess with you all.  I was going to get up early and make blueberry muffins from scratch or bacon and eggs or a quiche or something amazing and fabulous. 

I was even going to make sure to get a picture of myself with the breakfast, wearing an apron and a string of pearls and all that.  Just for laughs.

Then I got up for real this morning and realized that it was going to take me over an hour to clean up the kitchen....about that.....I should be able to go out occasionally and not come home to a house that looks like a chili bomb exploded in it, right?  Right?

Anyway, I didn't make anything extravagant.  I didn't make anything, to be more precise.  Except coffee.  

Mmmmmm coffee.

Shame, shame.  This was all I had.  Shhh.
Talk to me, you big beautiful cup of happiness...

1 comment:

  1. and lots of cream...that I can see. I must honestly say, that after over 2 years and staying away from caffeine, I caved this week...I was so gittery yesterday, that the person at the pharmacy must have been wondering what I was on....get me that maalox and benedryl STAT!

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts