Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 20

Day 20 - The view from where you live.

Apologies for not getting this one up earlier.  I've been busy today, mostly due to my need to stay busy today.

I am trying not to think about what today is.

It's not working, but I have a fantastically clean shower and bathtub.

Here is the view from where I live.  The place I now call home.  I took this picture last Fall on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon, along one of the ponds on the West side of town. 

It wasn't even the best the picture could have been since that cloud was masking the twin peaks that dominate the skyline here.

To be surrounded by so much beauty can at times be overwhelming. 

But then, today, everything is.

Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts