Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 2

Absolutely ecstatic at how many of you are participating!  This is going to be so much fun!

Day 2 - Your favorite pair of shoes.

The gremlins in my house stole one of the shoes I was going to pick for this.  Which is awesome. 

Then I thought maybe the adorable kitten heels with black faux snakeskin leather and tiny bows were the winner.  They are a rockin pair of shoes....everything a good pair of shoes should be.  Sexy and impractical.

But then I decided against that pair.  Not sure why really.  They are smoking hot.

These shoes are the ones I chose.  Ironic, since they were a pair of shoes I picked up only because they were on clearance.  It took me almost a year to even wear them for the first time.  I put them on a few times then took them off, not sure I should be wearing them. 

I had to convince myself that I was the girl who could pull off a pair of zebra striped sequined ballet flats.

And do I, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts