Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge ~ Day 10

Day 10 - Imagination

I have to cheat on this one today since the kids are all off at the zoo.  I knew immediately which picture I'd use for this topic. 

In the last 10 years, I've lived with space rangers and superheroes, princesses and pop stars.  I've had tiny presidents and athletes, ballerinas and gourmet chefs under my roof.  I've seen firefighters and Jedi's, teachers and doctors running through the halls. 

Kids still live in the world of possibility.  They can be anything and everything they dream.  We should all take a cue from them occasionally.

Go ahead and twirl.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I just bought something totally cool and so perfect for this one....I will share tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts