Sunday, May 15, 2011

So, yeah

I'm not real good at hiding my emotions, at least not for prolonged periods of time. 

I'm trying to.  I've been trying to do that for a long time now.

In fact, I've done such a good job that most people have no idea what I'm even talking about.

Starting to wonder what the point of trying is anyway.

There just comes a point when you can't take it anymore.  You can only fake it for so long.

Getting close.

Damn close.

This is a place I never imagined being at this point in my life.  At least I'd always hoped I wouldn't be.

So much for that.

I didn't get to choose.

What I do get to choose, though, it where to go from here.

I just hope I'm doing the right thing.

Whatever that is.

Cryptic enough?

Ha.

I'll work on being funny.  I've sucked at that lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts