Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NaBloPoMo

Say what? 

I know, it's not the catchiest title.  To be honest, it's something that I probably should have joined and written about a long time ago.

Essentially, NaBloPoMo is a group of bloggers who vow to write something, anything, daily.  Which I already do.  I write every day unless my blog host disappears from the internet for 2 days, I am traveling without access to the internet or so far past being busy that I have no time to sit.

http://nablopomo.blogher.com/

For anyone who is interested in blogging, this is a great group to join, and I highly recommend it.  There are thousands of other bloggers there for support, in varying stages of their blogging adventures.  This particular site offers daily writing prompts when you can't think of anything to write.

I've definitely found that writing daily has benefits.  It keeps me disciplined, it keeps me focused, and it has drastically improved my writing.  I'm faster, and better.

I read some of the stuff I wrote when I first started blogging and just shake my head. 

Which is the point of my sharing this all with you.  If you love to write, write.  Write whenever you can, write even when you don't feel like it, just write.  Write, write, write. 

It will get easier. You will get faster.  It will come more naturally.  I promise.

Here's a link to my page there.  For the month of June, I will be posting links to my blog every day.  On top of doing the photography challenge. 

http://nablopomo.blogher.com/profile/KellyDeBie

You can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts