Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mama

This year is one destined to be filled with hills and valleys for my mother.  It already has.

Today, though, is for her. 

I suck lately at getting things done on time, and her gift this time is no different.  It will be ready when she's out here to visit in a few weeks, though.  And maybe that's better.  It's something to help her to start the next phase of her life.  The one that is here.

It's been a rough road, Mom.  And I know there are bumps ahead.  There are no guarantees in life about anything it seems, and the last few months have only served to prove that truth. 

All I know is that I love you and that somehow we can get through this together.

These flowers are for you.  They aren't ready yet.  But they will be.

Happy Mother's Day, Mama.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts